[xquery-talk] Re: The State of Native XML databases

Michael Rys mrys at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 21 14:10:20 PDT 2007

Ron: one way to deal with that is to use intentional locks... look in Gray/Reuter under tree locking algorithms.

Ilya: I don't see what the problem with ordering is. Of course it needs to be preserved and there are implementation strategies to do that without impacting the otherwise unaffected neighbors...

Best regards
Michael