[xquery-talk] Re: The State of Native XML databases

Jeff Dexter jeff.dexter at rainingdata.com
Tue Aug 21 16:20:05 PDT 2007

And in fairness, this would likely vary based indexing technology, where the
casts appear in the query... the list goes on but my money's on strong
typing. A benchmark on this sort of thing across the various implementations
would be interesting but I doubt anyone's touched on this particular area.

Jeff.