[xquery-talk] Re: The State of Native XML databases

Frank Cohen fcohen at pushtotest.com
Tue Aug 21 16:32:13 PDT 2007

Hi John: Thanks for your postings to the XQuery list. I enjoy your
postings.

As an example... Ilya needs to do transactional node-level updates.
How does he get that when XQuery has no updates specification?

XML lets me do typing using complex data types. Some XML DBs support
XSD and some DTD while others don't do any validation.

Hope this helps.

-Frank

--
Frank Cohen, PushToTest, http://www.PushToTest.com, phone 408 374 7426
TestMaker: The open-source SOA test automation tool