[xquery-talk] Problems with combining elements

Torsten Grust grust at in.tum.de
Sun Aug 26 14:02:15 PDT 2007

Florian,

I suppose that in your target XML format below, the second 'Rank'
element should have a 'name' attribute with value "Neuweltaffe",
is this correct?

If not, I think your transformation problem is underspecified as is.

Cheers,
    --Torsten

On Aug 21, 2007 at 17:31, Florian Wendland wrote with possible
deletions:

--
   | Prof. Dr. Torsten Grust                         grust at in.tum.de |
   |                                 http://www-db.in.tum.de/~grust/ |