[xquery-talk] Finding a XML-Database to fit our needs

Johan Mörén johan.moren at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 23:42:07 PST 2007

Berkley looked interesting but the effort to embed it scared me away. Is
there some available wrapper to make it more client/server-like?

/Johan

On Dec 15, 2007 8:53 PM, Florian Wendland <florianwendland at freenet.de>
wrote:

> Berkeley XML DB might be an aditional alternative.
>
> Timothy Marc
>
> Liam Quin schrieb:
> > On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 10:08:04AM -0800, Ken North wrote:
> >> There are also a variety of products (open source and commercial) that
> include
> >> an XQuery processor. This page has a list with download links:
> >>
> >> http://www.SQLSummit.com/XqueryProv.htm<http://www.sqlsummit.com/XqueryProv.htm>
> >
> > and another at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query/
> >
> > Liam
> >
> > (W3C participant on the XQuery Working Group)
> >

> --
> Marc-Florian Wendland
> Dipl.-Inform. (FH)
> http://www.florianwendland.de

---
Johan Mörén
Postgången 36 6tr
171 45 Solna

+46-8-332826

SkypeMe ---> callto://hutchkintoot
Visit my blog --> http://cyclelog.blogspot.com

"You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say,
so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." -
Frank Zappa