[xquery-talk] Announcing Flower 0.5

Thomas Lord lord at emf.net
Sun Dec 23 15:13:08 PST 2007

Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to announce the availability of Flower 0.5.   Today I have
released version 0.5 of Flower under the Open Software License version
3.0 (an Open Source license).   You can find it at my web site,
http://www.basiscraft.com

Flower is a new kind of /user programmable web service/, especially well
suited for applications which process, store, and query XML data sets.
Clients of a flower web service interactively modify and extend the code
the server runs. This is the ordinary way to build new flower
applications. Flower is a true /web operating system/ in the sense that
it forms a self-contained, web-addressable computing environment.

Regards,
Thomas  ("-t") Lord
lord at emf.net
510-825-7915