[xquery-talk] fn:in-scope-prefixes

Ronald Bourret rpbourret at rpbourret.com
Wed Feb 14 20:21:57 PST 2007

Why wouldn't the values be distinct? If two ancestors of the element
both have namespace declarations that use the same prefix, the
declaration that is closer to the element masks the declaration that is
closer to the root. Thus, there cannot be two in-scope namespaces that
use the same prefix.

-- Ron