[xquery-talk] Qexo 1.8.95 available

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Wed Jan 10 20:46:20 PST 2007

Qexo (Kawa-XQuery) 1.8.95 is now available.  This is basically a release
candidate for Qexo 1.9.  At this point, I'm concentrating on on updating
documentation and the web site, rather than adding features, fixing
bugs, or tuning, though if a bug is reported in time it might get fixed!

Qexo aims to be a complete implementation of XQuery that compiles
XQuery into Java bytecodes.  As such it can be potentially very
fast, though recently I've mostly concentrated on correctness.
However, I've done some performance tuning: for example the built-in
XML parser is very fast.

Home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/
Downloads: ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/kawa/
Status/conformance info: http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/status.html
License: http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Software-License.html
--
	--Per Bothner