[xquery-talk] What do people do about warnings?

James A. Robinson jim.robinson at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 12 03:50:27 PST 2007

> > Causes a fatal error when $node is a sequence of items (in
> > this case a pair of URIs as in ($uri1, $uri2) in which both
> > were of type xs:anyURI.
>
> Evaluating the effective boolean value of any sequence of atomic values of
> length greater than one is a dynamic error! That's nothing to do with
> trace().

Ah, well that explains it (I hadn't seen a more detailed message
re the problem yet since this was in the context of that issue where
the real error message was being dropped, which is why I hadn't gone
any further with figuring out what was causing the fatal error).

Jim

James A. Robinson                       jim.robinson at stanford.edu
Stanford University HighWire Press      http://highwire.stanford.edu/
+1 650 7237294 (Work)                   +1 650 7259335 (Fax)