[xquery-talk] Saxon: Java heap space problem

Sall, Kenneth B. KENNETH.B.SALL at saic.com
Fri Jun 8 20:01:49 PDT 2007

Thank you again, Michael. That did the trick! No trouble with a 200 MB
file now.

Building tree for [filename] using class net.sf.sa

xon.tinytree.TinyBuilder

Tree built in 55735 milliseconds

Tree size: 10718474 nodes, 41335224 characters, 3246452 attributes

Execution time: 58609 milliseconds

---

I should add I was also able to use DataDirect's latest version of
Stylus Studio to load and process this huge file since my original
message.

Ken Sall
SAIC > ASC > RDEC > Columbia
410-953-7016 (office)