[xquery-talk] Can I set the DOCTYPE through XQuery (using Saxon8.9j)

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Sat Mar 17 08:09:34 PST 2007

You can set serialization parameters in Saxon using an option in the prolog

declare option saxon:output "method=xhtml";
declare option saxon:output "doctype-system=something.dtd";

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xquery/extensions.html

or from the command line:

java net.sf.saxon.Query test.xq !method=xhtml !doctype-system=something.dtd

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xquery/commandline.html

or from the Java API.

And you can ask questions about Saxon on the saxon-help list or forum:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon