[xquery-talk] multiple xml doc reference performance

Carlo Innocenti minollo at minollo.com
Thu May 31 11:53:30 PDT 2007

Have you tried running DataDirect XQuery? It's designed to leverage
document projection and streaming
(http://www.xquery.com/architecture/), and we do have a variety of
users (http://www.xquery.com/customers/rlpt.html) successfully
querying very large documents.

Give it a try; you can download a free 15 days trial from
http://www.xquery.com/download

Minollo
DataDirect, XML Technologies