[xquery-talk] RE: Future of XQuery and XQuery Update Faclilty

Daniela Florescu dflorescu at mac.com
Mon Oct 22 14:32:36 PDT 2007

Thomas,

arguing on this mailing list is not a very productive way of spending
the time.

If there is a technique that you think XQuery should really adopt,
and you really
care about it, the best way to proceed is to write a proposal, and
send it to W3C as
a technical note. I am sure it will be considered with attention.

Best regards,
Dana