[xquery-talk] RE: Future of XQuery and XQuery Update Faclilty

Liam Quin liam at w3.org
Mon Oct 22 22:33:26 PDT 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 06:13:35PM -0700, Thomas Lord wrote:
> What if I want to suggest creating a new specification entirely?  Can
> you give a similar hint for that?

It depends on the specification.

If it's likely to be cross-industry, or Web related, W3C might be
a plausible venue.  If it's industry-specific, there's more likely to be
a per-industry consortium or cabal or whatever :-)

Feel free to mail me directly, and I'll see if I can help, or, if not,
I'll tell you where to.. er, I mean, I'll suggest other venues... :-)

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/