[xquery-talk] [Announce] XQilla version 1.1.0 released

Frank Cohen fcohen at pushtotest.com
Mon Sep 3 14:52:01 PDT 2007

Hi John: I am CEO and founder at PushToTest. We publish the open-
source TestMaker platform business service management, service
optimization, and test automation. TestMaker logs to a database and I
imagine offering our users an XQuery option to generate reports.
Details at http://www.pushtotest.com. Also, I worked for Raining Data
for 2 years and became a believer in using native XML tools to work
with XML data. -Frank