[xquery-talk] If Statements within an If Statement?

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 3 06:48:07 PST 2008

> Have I done something wrong?

Yes. You did what I wrote, not what I meant;-)

for $doc in distinct-values($seq/normalize-space())

while you are there, remove
order by $d
as it does nothing as you have already sorted the sequence (I pointed
that out in my reply to your version of a day or so ago, but it was
still there in todays version and I forgot to delete it when making the
other corrections.

 I have removed that, and made the change you just corrected. It is not giving errors anymore.
 Thanks so much for your help.

Alice Wei
MIS 2008
Indiana University Bloomington