[xquery-talk] How to run xquery dynamically on file listing from directory

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 17:28:54 PDT 2008

There is no such thing as XQuery 2.0, we're not that fast ;->

I honestly don't know what XML Spy uses as the XQuery processor. You'll
have to look up the collection() function in the XML Spy documentation
and see if they implement it and how. Or they may have some other way of
implementing collections.

Jonathan