[xquery-talk] How to run xquery dynamically on file listing fromdirectory

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Sat Apr 12 14:02:05 PDT 2008

The description of what Saxon will accept as argument to the collection
function is given at

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/sourcedocs/collections.html

This includes the option of using a file scheme URI of a directory. It also
includes options such as http://temp.dir?recurse=yes which processes the
directory contents recursively, and http://temp.dir?select=*.xml which
processes selected files within the directory.