[xquery-talk] if statement inside FLWOR-expressions

Andrew Welch andrew.j.welch at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:14:00 PDT 2008

(I've hit reply-to-all, after initial hitting reply and then spotting
my mistake ;)

> (Admittedly, these are not always because they've mistakenly replied on-list
> when they thought they were off-list. Once, IIRC, it was because the person
> didn't want to be archived asking a question, on the theory that future
> prospective employers might discover it.

ha... I've been reading some threads before and thought "who wrote
this nonsense" and then realised it was me...

> So, I'm afraid there's no right answer, just strong feelings, and Jason has
> to be allowed to do it the way he wants.

Ah ok, I didn't realise Jason was the list owner.

> FWIW, personally I agree with you. People learn to work with reply-to-list,
> and then it's a considerable convenience.

It's seems most people do.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com