[xquery-talk] XPath Issues in XQuery

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Sat Feb 16 08:49:16 PST 2008

Dear David:

  Sorry, I thought you meant you want to see where the <seriesStmt> is located.
  To answer your question on where the head elements are and its snippet, here it is:

<ad>
<head type="main">FREE POWERFUL MUSCLES FAST</head>
<head type="sub">FREE</head>
                        add inches of powerful muscles to arms, chest, shoulders & legs.
                        Learn secrets on trimming the waist with ultra-modern
                        methods—fast! Results guaranteed!
<note>One of my favorites.</note>
</ad>

Hope this would help with the debugging.

Alice
Alice Wei
MIS 2008
Indiana University Bloomington