[xquery-talk] Function and Query Evaluation with No XML Tags Error

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Fri Feb 29 15:18:06 PST 2008

>   It may not be the problem, but to illustrate this issue, I
> have a short XML clip below:

Please try and think before you post. Your query asks for things with BASKET
in the <head> element but your desired output includes things without BASKET
in the <head>. Moreover, there are no duplicates in the input, so the
problem clearly has nothing to do with the function that removes duplicates.

We all make mistakes, but you are wasting everyone's time.