[xquery-talk] Re: about "module" in XQuery spec

he harrison harrison076 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:46:11 PST 2008

Jonathan, let me confirm, it seems that you are telling me that
this case does not violate XQuery's consistency constraints because
each module has its own definitions, right?
Then according to module's "independently undergo the static analysis phase"

definition, the answer will be "false" if implementation provide mechanism
to dynamically detect static unknow type(in order to fully support subtype
substitution),
and will throw an error if implementation did not provide such mechanism,
right?