[xquery-talk] Re: about "module" in XQuery spec

he harrison harrison076 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:09:22 PST 2008

I mean, the reason why implementation will throw an error is not due to
consistency constraints violation, but due to
not providing subtype substitution for static unknown schema type(spec.
allow this). If implementation does provide
subtype substitution for static unknown schema type, the answer will be
"false".

According to Jonathan Robie's opinion, the "redefine" here did not violate
the consistency constraints.
(whether I misunderstand Jonathan's word needs his confirmation)