[xquery-talk] distinct-values in Where Clauses

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Thu Jan 17 15:35:09 PST 2008

The argument to your call of distinct-values() is a single boolean. If you
call distinct-values(true()) the answer will be true(); similarly
distinct-values(false()) is false().

Once again, I have to admit defeat in correcting this query. I simply can't
work out what you thought it might mean. (Sometimes people find it difficult
to explain their requirements either in XQuery or in clear English. If
that's the case, it often helps to show the input and your desired output.)