[xquery-talk] XQuery in Web Application

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 7 16:59:41 PST 2008

Hi, Woflgang:

   Thanks for your note. Must have been my misinterpretation of the function.
   I thought the modules in different examples I have seen over the xquery samples depends on the location of where the set of where the file is.

   To test out and see if I have any more errors, I tried putting it online at the directory where I work at, but now I only see the code and no HTML output. Is there a specific place of where we are intend to put these web application query files to have them be displayed?

I welcome any of you who can give me some tips on this.

Alice
Alice Wei
MIS 2008
Indiana University Bloomington