[xquery-talk] XML Output of Web Search Results?

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 14 08:21:14 PST 2008

Hi,

   This sounds like a weird question, but I have now successfully compiled my XQuery on the web that performs results from another stored collection. My question is, is there some way that I can do the similar thing, but provide an additional link to the "XML" original code of the file without having everything formatted by the HTML of whatever the result was to be generated?

  For example, if my search term is hello, then the result would give me all the results that contain hello in some parameter. If I click another link, it would give me the XML output of results that contain hello in the same parameter.

  Is this possible?
  Thanks to those who can help.

Alice
Alice Wei