[xquery-talk] XML Output of Web Search Results?

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 14 08:51:57 PST 2008

Hi,

   I am not sure exactly what you mean here. I know that in XPath you can specify a contain() and then specifically say what phrase or word you want the element to contain and then bring the output. However, I am calling this from the web interface with request:get-paremeter().

  In the past, I use a command prompt with Saxon to call up an external variable, and then feed it to the xquery, and then output it to an external XML file. However, I cannot send this to a prompt when the variable is now on the GUI interface, can I?

  Any suggestions is appreciated.
Alice Wei
MIS 2008
Indiana University Bloomington