[xquery-talk] [ANN] Early bird registration for DataServices World closes May 23, 2008

Ken North kennorth at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 23 13:02:56 PDT 2008

Early bird registration for DataServices World 2008 closes May 23, 2008

This week we added Bill O'Connell, CTO for Business Intelligence at IBM, to the
faculty. Bill will present a session about database architecture for SOA, BI and
data warehousing. We've also been tuning the Data Services workshop, which will
cover query (XQuery, SPARQL, SQL and LINQ).

DataServices World is a conference that focuses on service-oriented architecture
(SOA), data services and data access. It runs
June 24, 2008 and is co-located with SOAWorld 2008 at the Roosevelt Hotel (45th
and Madison Avenue) in New York City. The DataServices World faculty includes an
ACM Fellow, Distinguished Engineers from IBM and Sun, the principal architect of
several of Microsoft's data programmability initiatives, and other software
gurus.