[xquery-talk] outer for

Matthias Brantner matthias.brantner at 28msec.com
Thu Apr 23 12:28:59 PDT 2009

Just as a side note in the case you do not know that already. The
latest XQuery 1.1 working draft (see http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-11/)
contains the concept of an outer for. In fact, your outer for query in
your first mail was already correct with respect to XQuery 1.1 (except
for a missing quote).

The Zorba XQuery processor already implements most of XQuery 1.1. You
can give your outer for query a try at http://try.zorba-xquery.com/.

Matthias