[xquery-talk] SPARQL to XQuery transformation

David A. Lee dlee at calldei.com
Tue Apr 28 19:03:21 PDT 2009

The issue, IMHO, is that SPARQL is a lot more then an XML document query
language.
Its an inference query language..  thats a lot more then XQuery can do.
It might be *possible* to do in XQuery but its not a simple
"translation" of one query language to another,
it would take writing an inference engine in xquery.  quite a project.