[xquery-talk] SPARQL to XQuery transformation

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Wed Apr 29 09:28:55 PDT 2009

XQuery is Turing-complete, so there shouldn't be any theoretical problems.

It could be that there are issues to do with data model coverage - for
example XQuery 1.0 doesn't give access to unparsed entities, and doesn't
provide any way to create namespaces whose names aren't known statically.
But I think those are unlikely to be stopper issues.

  _____