[xquery-talk] Saxon 9.1.0.5 command ignoring method=text ?

Kevin Grover kevin at kevingrover.net
Thu Jan 15 17:43:38 PST 2009

Sorry, mea culpa: even though I looked and looked and looked, I didn't look
hard enough: I had the namespace URL incorrect.  I had an extra /.

It all works was expected.  Of course, I figured this out trying to come up
with a minimal example.  I should have done that up front, but the machine I
was using was not connected to the Internet and I only had limited access to
it.

Sorry for the false report.