[xquery-talk] XQuery - good and fast tool

Tony Graham Tony.Graham at MenteithConsulting.com
Tue Mar 10 09:35:23 PST 2009

On Tue, Mar 10 2009 08:49:20 +0000, Geert.Josten at daidalos.nl wrote:
> I know of two commercial products:
>
> - X-Hive/DB
> - MarkLogic Server

A free option is Berkeley DB XML [1], though so far I've only used it on
up to 60,000 small documents so I can't say how it would do on your big
documents.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham at MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/xml/intro_xml/index.html