[xquery-talk] XQuery - good and fast tool

James Fuller james.fuller.2007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 11:43:19 PST 2009

Hello,

I would be interested in stuffing this into eXist as a test ... I have
a few optimizations I do with large XML files which means splitting
into a few chunks but I would need to see the XML to see if it was
doable.

sounds like what u are working on is a confidential so email me
offlist if interested ... but with XML Prague coming up my time is
limited for the next week or so to respond fully.

cheers, Jim Fuller