[xquery-talk] [ANN] XQuery as a scripting language in IE

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:05:06 PST 2009

>> by the way i can suggest to your team next target - XQuery as
>> OpenOffice scripting language :)
> I am sure, there are a lot of use cases for XQuery in applications :-)

With my EXQuery hat on - We would love to here about them so that we
can make improvements, if you do have use-cases for XQuery
Applications, where you have needed additional extensions or features
please file them here - http://www.exquery.org/standards/use-cases.xql
Unfortunately we are having a temporary problem with that page and the
rich text editor in IE (hope to fix it very soon), so if you have
Firefox you may find that easier.

--
Adam Retter
www.exquery.org