[xquery-talk] [ANN] XQuery as a scripting language in IE

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Thu Mar 26 16:24:46 PST 2009

daniela florescu wrote:

> we are happy to announce the public release of XQiB

  Really nice!

  I like the REST sample.  From the source.  But it does not
work.  It freeze for a while, then nothing.  I am behind a proxy
here, that's maybe the point (depends on Zorba configured to use
the same connection settings as IE.)  The weather forecast does
not work in the same way (city not found, neither as the cities
list.)

  Not sure how I can provide additional info, though.  Maybe
there is a more appropriated place to report such issues?

  Great to be able to use XQuery instead of Javascript on the
client!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/