[xquery-talk] [ANN] XQuery as a scripting language in IE

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Thu Mar 26 22:51:26 PST 2009

Markus Pilman wrote:

  Hi,

> There is already an implementation which uses the XMLHttpRequest
> from the browser, but that one is not complete.

  Good news.

> If you need any support, please feel free to write me directly.

  Well, I am just having a look and evaluating the integration.  I must admit this is so nice to have a look at the sources and see XQuery instead of Javascript!  I will if I have any question or if I find bugs.

  I really like the idea!  Good luck to implement that support for other browsers ;-)

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/