[xquery-talk] Need to generate an empty instance from an XML Schema

George Cristian Bina george at oxygenxml.com
Wed Aug 31 12:27:52 PDT 2011

Hi Loren,

Trang also does not offer a set of XML documents as output... What you
need is an XML Schema instance generator - we have this support in oXygen:

short video demo
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/Generate_Sample_XML_Files.html

user guide related topics
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-developerEclipse/topics/preferences-xml-instances-generator.html