[xquery-talk] the least stupid way to just print the current datein xquery

Rademacher, Gunther Gunther.Rademacher at softwareag.com
Fri Dec 2 00:51:46 PST 2011

It would be

    adjust-date-to-timezone(current-date(), ())

See http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-operators/#func-adjust-date-to-timezone

Software AG - Group Executive Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Arnd Zinnhardt, Mark Edwards, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Kamyar Niroumand, Darren Roos, Jonathan Smith, Ivo Totev

Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany - Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt http://www.softwareag.com/