[xquery-talk] why must one have something inside {} ?

Rademacher, Gunther Gunther.Rademacher at softwareag.com
Tue Dec 6 01:44:40 PST 2011

(: commenting out a (: comment :) may be confusing, but often helpful :)
is a legal Comment, since balanced nesting of comments is allowed.

(from http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery/#parse-note-comments )

Software AG - Group Executive Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Arnd Zinnhardt, Mark Edwards, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Kamyar Niroumand, Darren Roos, Jonathan Smith, Ivo Totev

Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstra?e 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany, - Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt
http://www.softwareag.com/