[xquery-talk] A library of data cleaning functions for XQuery at XML Prague 2011

Helena Galhardas helena.galhardas at ist.utl.pt
Sat Mar 26 09:17:39 PST 2011

Hi,

We are presenting our proposal of a library of data cleaning functions
for XQuery as a poster
at XML Prague 2011.

You may want to check what we have to say at the short poster
presentations today at 3:10 pm and
then today and tomorrow, at 3:30 pm, during the poster sessions.

A first version of the data cleaning XQuery library is available at:
http://experimental.zorba-xquery.com/xqdoc/index.html
under the name of "data cleaning" (the code itself is reachable from
the documentation).

The library is written in pure XQuery 1.0 code, and available under
the Apache 2.0 license.

A more recent and richer version of the library will be available in
the next couple of weeks.

We are looking forward to feedback and suggestions!

Helena