[xquery-talk] OAI

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:54:11 PST 2011

Hi,

I was around Princeton at the time Mike was developing the first URL
below.  It was based on another one written by Winona Salesky.  That
one is attached to this email (it doesn't use XHive and is customized
to fit her collections at a different institution).  Both were tested
against the OAI validator, but as far as I know never really saw a lot
of real world use (so YMMV).  I don't know the #2 one below at all.

Kevin