[xquery-talk] [ANN] MarkLogic User Group London Nov 24

James Fuller james.fuller.2007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 02:04:43 PST 2011

(last announcement I promise!) I will be giving a talk at the upcoming
MarkLogic User Group in London, Nov 24th (this Thursday).

     http://www.meetup.com/muglondon/events/40390792/

The talk revolves around a few xquery related subjects;

   * I will present evidence of why XQuery is such a productive language

   * show some of the cooler things you can do with XQuery which you may
not be doing now

   * present a few XQuery applications, specifically;
       * Corona: MarkLogic new Open Source NoSQL built on top of ML XQuery
       * xprocxq: An xproc processor built using XQuery

We have a few more spots, so please come on down, contribute, swap war
stories, heckle and drink (beer|wine|tea) its going to be a good time.

hope to see you there, Jim Fuller