[xquery-talk] JSON to XML mapping by John Snelson

John Snelson John.Snelson at marklogic.com
Thu Oct 6 11:57:52 PDT 2011

Sure - I've recently moved it off my old blog on the computer under my stairs, and into my more active posterous based blog, here:

http://john.snelson.org.uk/parsing-json-into-xquery

If you're interested, the JSON parser in XQilla that uses this mapping is now implemented in pure XQuery 3.0:

http://xqilla.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/xqilla/xqilla/file/6458513c94c0/src/functions/XQillaModule.xq

John