[xquery-talk] XML/XQuery academic conferences ?

Steven Ericsson-Zenith steven at semeiosis.org
Wed Oct 12 17:59:58 PDT 2011

In fact you miss my point David. Algorithmics and Applied Mathematics is not what I was referring to.

I refer rather to the discipline associated with the task of Software Engineering, Mathematical Methods  (rigorous and systematic) rather than Mathematical insights. The use of Languages and Specifications that have a formal basis. Proofs about programs and their properties etc...

Steven