[xquery-talk] [ANN] depx - simple app package management for XML tech

James Fuller james.fuller.2007 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 04:05:02 PDT 2012

depx is a package manager that I made for selfish personal reasons,
its got a lot of rough edges and may not do what most ppl expect of a
package manager, but open to any suggestions.

What is depx ?
----------------------

Its a package manager that uses github as repository to distribute
packages ... its designed as 'dependency management via convention'
versus black magic.

What you can do with depx?

browse http://depx.org to discover packages

download depx client (https://github.com/xquery/depx/downloads) to
install/remove packages to your applications

add a package to the repo by forking https://github.com/xquery/depx
... more information on how to do this at github repo

Please feel free to criticise, comment, and make suggestions here
https://github.com/xquery/depx/issues?sort=created&direction=desc&state=open

Or if you have xquery modules you want to integrate just ask me and I
can help out.

thx, Jim Fuller