[xquery-talk] UML diagrams from XQuery

William Candillon wcandillon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:37:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

Zorba provides an xqdoc module that would help you to keep track of
such information.
The module documentation is available at
http://www.zorba-xquery.com/html/modules/zorba/xqdoc/xqdoc

You can try it live at
http://www.zorba-xquery.com/html/demo#xPrUoyGhuz1Ut57qOvuBCrcV1f0=
If your xquery modules are available via HTTP you can directly perform
analysis of your modules from the sandbox, without installing zorba.

Best,

William