[xquery-talk] [ANN] new version of xquerydoc

James Fuller james.fuller.2007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 03:28:46 PST 2012

https://github.com/xquery/xquerydoc

xquerydoc generates api docs from your xquery source code (using XQuery 1.0)

whats new

* markdown format
* raw format (kind of like xqueryx ... more detailed)
* tweaked html output
* xproc step
* updated docs
* lots of tweaks for robustness, etc...

We still have a ways to go to getting the quality of the output which
is why I am refactoring the xslt transform for html version ... though
I do wonder if I should maybe attempt with just pure xqdoc xml + css.

I have just recently updated installers, but things are changing fast
so to keep 'fresh' would recommend to clone the project via github.