[xquery-talk] fn:doc not returning data

Ghislain Fourny ghislain.fourny at 28msec.com
Mon Jul 9 09:10:28 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

XQIB does not support the doc function - the XQIB way of accessing an XML document is to send a GET request over the Web with the EXPath http-client module (possibly to the same server).

An example is given here:
http://www.xqib.org/js/RESTCallCourses_source.html

I hope this is helpful?

Kind regards,