[xquery-talk] say how to get "newline" working

David Lee dlee at calldei.com
Sat Mar 10 18:36:13 PST 2012

Curious, are you looking for help or just to insult people ?
 No one is insisting on anything
If you actually want help then we need some more information like what processor you are using , what you are trying to achieve and what you've tried and what are the results.
If you just want to insult people you've done that already successfully and we can't help much more.

-David